November - Worries?

I just noticed that the way things works in my life are a little bit different.

I can wait for months and months for a change, and almost despair, and out of the sudden – BOOM-.

Things are changing in more than one areas, I like to think about this times that God is taking me on His wings and I go through life flying for a while. And then He let me walk in the dust some more, teach me a few things and when I can’t go on, He takes me on His wings again. And when He does that, all my worries goes away, and of course, new worries can come up with the new change, but I try to at least enjoy the ride. What comforts me is His faithfulness, He always knows what He’s doing. He always shows up at the right time.


  • Worries are natural, don't let them eat your life though.
  • Worries makes us week, feed your mind with positive thoughts to stay strong.
  • "Remember that 90% of what you worry about never happens."
  • All your worries run away when you recognize that there's nothing impossible for God.
  • Sometimes your vision is not clear because you worry too much. Being positive opens new doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment